Kuroneko Yamato's TA-Q-BIN Freight on Delivery is a delivery service that shipping fee will be collected from package recipient.
How to ship with TA-Q-BIN Time Service
To create shipping label and ship with TA-Q-BIN Freight on Delivery (着払い), follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Parcels section, select Yamato B2 and set up the following topics:
- Service type: select Freight on Delivery from the pull-down menu.
Delivery hour: set up the delivery hour from the available list.
- Before noon
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Delivery date: set up the delivery date for your shipment.
- Qty.: select the number of parcels if you want to ship multi-parcels.
- In Option section, set up the following topics:
- This side up
- Service type: select from Regular, Parcel Frozen, or Parcel Chilled.
- Click Printer (🖨️) button located in the bottom right-hand corner.
Now, the shipping label for TA-Q-BIN Freight on Delivery has been successfully issued.
Sample of Shipping Label
Article is closed for comments.