In Ship&co, you can upload your "signature image" and "store (company) logo" in advance, which will be auto-printed on the commercial invoices.
(Especially for FedEx, if these images are not uploaded in advance, an error will occur when creating shipping labels for specific countries. Please see here for the details.)
You can easily create a signature image and/or a logo image by the following methods. If you would like to create a signature image quickly for shipping today, or if you do not have a store logo, we recommend that you check this out!
1. First, access this site, type your signature (or store name), and download the data in your favorite font.
2. Next, access this site, register an account (free of charge) with your email address and password, and then import the data downloaded in 1. above.
3. Click "Crop", drag your cursor from the edge of the image, and crop to the size of your signature or logo. Then click "Apply".
4. Then click "Resize" to change the number of pixels. (For FedEx, the signature image needs to be up to 25 pixels high, and the letterhead (store logo) needs to be up to 50 pixels high.)
Then click "Apply".
5. Click the "Export" button on the top right to export the image into your PC. (Please make sure to select "png")
Now you are ready to upload the image into Ship&co!
Article is closed for comments.