From the Ship&co Dashboard Menu on the left hand side, click ‘Carriers’. Under ‘Add a New Carrier’, select FedEx.
Name to display for this account
You can give your FedEx account a name to be used within Ship&co for management purposes. If you leave this space blank, your account number will automatically be inputted.
Enter your carrier account number
Please input your 9 digit FedEx account number. Your 9 digit Meter Number will then automatically be inputted.
- For customers who do not have a FedEx account, please register for one here.
Contact for FedEx Registration
The contact information registered in Ship&co’s Profile section will be displayed. If this information is different to the information registered in your FedEx account upon registration, please edit it to make both sets of information the same.
FedEx Package Types
Select the package types you want to choose from when creating a shipment. These package types will then be shown as a choice of packaging materials in ‘Parcels’ on the order display page.
When printing FedEx shipping labels, please choose your printer based on label type. You can choose from InkJet/Laser printers (compatible with PDF shipping labels), or Thermal printers (the corresponding FedEx Exclusive Thermal Paper is provided free of charge by FedEx).
- InkJet/Laser Printer: please print using blank A4 paper. For exclusive FedEx pouches, please contact your FedEx Representative or FedEx Driver.
- Thermal Printer: This can only be used with FedEx Exclusive Thermal Paper. To obtain this paper free of charge, please contact your FedEx Representative or FedEx Driver. To see more information on how to setup your thermal printer, please click here.
Paper Size: these are options for Thermal printer.
Once you have inputted the details, please click ‘Save’. You have now finished setting up your FedEx account!
If the ‘incorrect account number’ error message is displayed, please follow these steps:
- Please login to FedEx and check the address registered when you contracted with FedEx.
- If this address is different to the ‘Contact for FedEx Registration’ information displayed in Ship&co, please edit it to make both sets of information the same.
- If the address is the same as the ‘Contact for FedEx Registration’ information displayed in Ship&co, please check whether there are any irregular fonts, spaces, or other input errors.