Ship&co helps you easily create shipping label for FedEx Express shipment. In this article, we will walk you through the steps to ship your orders with FedEx Express in Ship&co.
Ship your orders with FedEx Express
To create shipping label and ship your orders with FedEx Express, follow these steps:
- Go to Orders Page.
- Select your order.
- In Parcels section, add the package details:
- Size: Add the package size or click (・・・) dropdown menu and select registered package.
- Weight: Input the weight of package.
- Qty: Quantity is set as 1 by default. In case of multiple parcels, add the number of parcels.
- In Option section, set up the following topics:
- Signature required: This means that the consignees will be required to sign when receiving the parcel. See this page for more information.
- Delivered Duty Paid: If you wish to set up the DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) option, please check this box.
- Return label: Return label creation is not supported for FedEx Express. Please follow steps to create import label for your return shipment.
- In Shipment Type section, set the relevant type for your shipment.
- If you would like to add damage compensation insurance to your shipment, input the value of the contents in Shipment Insurance section. See this page for more information.
- In Order items section, select the Product category from the dropdown menu to add HS code and COO. (In case of Shopify, these information is automatically synced.)
- The parcel contents, including the item classification category and origin country is for custom purposes. You may edit the fields as required, by selecting an option from the drop down. To change what appears on your drop down list, go to "Settings" and "Product types", deleting what you do not require, and adding what is relevant. (See this article for more info.)
- Click the Magnifying Glass (🔍) button.
- Check the shipping rates and option shown.
Note: Estimated shipping costs responded by the carriers system will be displayed for each shipping carrier. Shipping costs also include fuel surcharges and other fees.
- Click the Printer (🖨️) icon next to the preferable rate.
Now, you've created shipping label and commercial invoice to ship your order with FedEx Express. To print out your shipping documents, follow these steps:
- Click on Label to print FedEx shipping label.
- Click on Invoice to print commercial invoice created by Ship&co.
Note: Ship&co supports FedEx's ETD (Electric Trade Document) for FedEx International shipments. When FedEx's ETD (Electric Trade Document) system is applied, it is not necessary to attach an invoice on your shipments for customs clearance purposes. If ETD is not supported in the destination countries, please print a commercial invoice and attached to your FedEx shipping pouch.